domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2012

Quicker than a ray of light



To shine brighter than the sun. That's my everyday challenge. Of course it's easier if you are sitting on a terrasse on a sunny day with 30 Degrees, after having partied the night before, while in Europe everybody is freezing, but still....

When I'm back in Europe I will thing of this day, I will remember the sun burning my skin, the peace of the trees blowing in the wind and I will find the strength to keep going, to work harder than before, to be nicer to friends and family and to help those who need me even when I'm tired. The strength to become a better version of myself  every day and to shine brighter than the sun! 



It's never too late become who you'd always wanted to be!
Be your own superstar!
Oooh la la!


3 comentarios:

  1. En la última foto te imagino trayendo el pollito del penny a mi casa!!!! Estás guapisimo baby

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Esta CAÑON CAÑON verdad???? guaperas, cachas, morenazoooo!

    ResponderEliminar