miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2012

I am reborn


Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That's what I've been telling myself the last 48h. I have come here to help others and this is how the lord above thanks me? But as someone wiser than me once said, "patience reaches everything"

So hopefully I am now back on track and today I will have my first lecture after "getting rid of" (you may laugh) my bad thoughts! 

Can't wait to share my first impressions with you guys

By the way, I just went to the toilet and I am proud to inform you that I have just had the two most beautiful "babies" you've ever seen. They are big, fat and solid. I almost cried of joy when I saw them!!!

I know some will find this new entry quite disgusting, but when I meant to share everything, I really meant EVERYTHING

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario