lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

Patience

/8520Hello everyone,

it's been a very busy week. Jutta and me, we have been very ill all week long. They call the illness " La tourista" (symptoms may be described in previous posts). Seeing things positively, having this illness has given me the time and therefore, the opportunity to stay still and think about the things I've been experimenting since I came here to Madagascar.

Thanks to my stay, I'm beginning to know what patience ist. Western civilization was built on having things right here and right now, on having an answer for every question, and also it is understandable to be frustrated when things do not go as we want. People here are different. Time has a different meaning for them, and their meaning of time has been growing on me these last few years. Actually, sometimes there is no answer, we just have to be patient and wait, yes wait,  but the wait isn't awful, it is not linked with anxiety or anger, because we need to learn to appreciate and be thankful for the things we already have: our health, our family & friends or even the beautiful world that we live in.



As I've said before, this week has not been easy.  Due to my sickness, I have not been able to do the things that I wanted. I just had the time to do 2 or 3 classes and then go back to sleep. Volley-ball training had to be postponed and it was also frustrating to watch my body become an echoo of what it once was. However, I never gave up and here I am now! Completely recovered and ready to get back to work!!
By the way, we just moved into our new house. See a picture below.


Today we went to school and prepared the scholarship programme with the dean and the selection Committee. It was challenging but rewarding, dozens of students will receive a scholarship for the foundation that we work for.

We are now preparing classes for tomorrow and later we will buy the last things for our trip to Tsingy/Morondava! We will there for 7-9 days so don't expect an update of the blog soon! But I will always be with you, and remember how important it is to have patience!

Can't wait to show you all the pictures of the rivers, the beach, the lemurs...!!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Ay Baby este post es super bonito!

    Besos desde la fabrica de CNCs! A topeeee con Herr Kämpff

    ResponderEliminar
  2. chavalin me encanta ver que va todo bien! esa pedazo de casa te han dado? asi cualquiera! menos mal q ya estás curado q yo ya veía que te tenías que volver cual taza jeje espero que ya hayas empezado a dar las clases de voley, bueno, que hayas empezado a recibirlas porque seguro q son mil veces mejor q tu! la verdad es que tiene muy buena pinta por las fotos que subes, aunq supongo q serán las más bonitas... pero desde luego que transmiten muy buen rollo! asi que nada Pablo, sigue regalándole tu sonrisa a esa isla que yo mientras cuido de éstos por aquí. Un abrazo enorme.

    P.D: a la descripción de tu próxima mierda ponle el adjetivo "fluffy" o mullidita!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. que bonito todo pablo, tenemos que verno ahora que vuelves y me cuentas bien tu experiencia, que ganas!

    ResponderEliminar