miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2012

I like to move it move it!

Hello everybody!

Following orders from Blanca, a very  insistent friend of mine who suggested my creating a blog for Madagascar, here I am, writing the first words of it...
Tomorrow I will be leaving for Madagascar and I will be staying there until Christmas or who knows? Maybe even more! As Maria always says, maybe I will find some hot malagasy girl with tanned skin, green eyes and stay there forever. I wouldn't have anything against it!

Before leaving I would like to explain why I am doing this trip:

First of all, growing up in Madrid, I always felt grateful for the things I had; a nice house in a nice neighbourhood, a couple of very good friends, a strong family... I had almost everything I wanted and I think I am one of the few people who has laughed 3 or 4 times every day for the last 22 years of this life. Sometimes I felt I was the luckiest boy in the world, but I also knew that some people were not that lucky and that it would be extremely selfish from me to keep on concentrating on myself. I knew I had the responsibility of helping them, and in some sort, of giving back all the luck and the energy I had received for so many years.

So now, after finishing my studies, I have finally found the time and the place to give back to the world all the energy that it has given me! And I am soooo going to seize this opportunity!

But I know what u are thinking! Pablo just CUT THE CRAP, get your ass moving and tell us everything when you are there!

I surely will, soooooooooo.......
See you in Madagascar!


Au revoir!!

P.S: I think it's the first time I am leaving Spain without wanting to come back in a long time.

1 comentario:

  1. Baby estoy muy orgullosa de ti. Aunque no sea ni negra ni tenga ojos verdes, no te olvides nunca de mi. Te quiero!! Babies 4ever

    ResponderEliminar